Looking for Official Dreamcast Magazines

i have the offical sega dreamcast magazine code book but its in horriable condition it has cuts on the back cover and the person who gave it to me drew "ozzy" on sonics head and "manson" on kunckles head.....but im willing to give it to you as long as you pay for shipping

Originally posted by spike_speigel@Jun 11, 2003 @ 09:15 PM

i have the offical sega dreamcast magazine code book but its in horriable condition it has cuts on the back cover and the person who gave it to me drew "ozzy" on sonics head and "manson" on kunckles head.....but im willing to give it to you as long as you pay for shipping

thanks for the offer, but I'll pass
smile.gif

Originally posted by racketboy+Jun 11, 2003 @ 04:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Jun 11, 2003 @ 04:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-spike_speigel@Jun 11, 2003 @ 09:15 PM

thanks for the offer, but I'll pass
smile.gif
[/b][/quote]

eh i dont blame you.....ive been using the messed up side as a mouse pad , I wont dare to use the other side due to the fact somebody might think i have something wrong with me thinking i put that on sonic and kuncles
laugh.gif

I have all the issues exept for zero. I don't have the demo cds though, sold em. But i don't think i want to part with them.

Originally posted by BJammzz@Jun 12, 2003 @ 04:13 PM

I have yrs and yrs and yrs of nintendo power....want them? hehe

if you want to part with them really cheap, maybe
smile.gif

do you have the first issue? I remember that one -- back in elementary school, my friend got it. It had a claymation-like Mario jumping over a mushroom.

on a side note, I was really lucky to find a BUNCH of old game magazines in a used bookstore/trading card shop back in my old hometown for $.10 each. It included the first few issues of GamePro -- pretty neat

Originally posted by Shakey Jake33@Jun 15, 2003 @ 02:12 AM

Are we talking UK Dreamcast mags? I got pelnty of them gathering dust if ya want 'em.

not really, but how much would you want for some/all?

Name a price. I got about 8 or so... I'm not too fussed, tho within reason. I'll see what issues I got tomorrow.

Got some unofficial mags too.

Will trade for Saturn mags too.

Back