Looking for PoS2 Scans

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@May 26, 2004 @ 02:45 PM

I could look good in cosplay, haha. Lets see the REAL Des....

Don't do it. Every female that has done it has left SX, and mostly because they were forced out (Cloud x10).

Originally posted by MTXBlau+May 27, 2004 @ 10:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MTXBlau @ May 27, 2004 @ 10:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pearl Jammzz@May 26, 2004 @ 02:45 PM

Don't do it. Every female that has done it has left SX, and mostly because they were forced out (Cloud x10). [/b][/quote]

What the HELL?! What did I do?

Originally posted by Cloud121+May 27, 2004 @ 06:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ May 27, 2004 @ 06:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MTXBlau@May 27, 2004 @ 10:17 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Pearl Jammzz
@May 26, 2004 @ 02:45 PM

Don't do it. Every female that has done it has left SX, and mostly because they were forced out (Cloud x10).

What the HELL?! What did I do? [/b][/quote]

Hmm... let's think... what is the word I am looking for here? Oh, right! Obsession. That's the one. No seriously, in all likelihood, it isn't strictly Cloud's fault. He mostly just does a lot of ranting and some of this: :drool: :drool: :wub: :drool: :bow

haha. Was never into the whole crush-over-the-net thing. Had a few in my younger days though, as do all I believe. For the life of me I could never understand the internet thing though :\. Oh well, takes all kinds ;).

Originally posted by racketboy@May 27, 2004 @ 03:59 PM

hehe -- Alexvrb has an avitar :D

Avatar? Well, when I found that towelie pic, I found another one that was better suited to downsizing. I ALSO found this really cool South Park Create-a-character flash program on their website. It's pretty nifty.

Edit:

Attachments

• boozepark.jpg
    boozepark.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 88
  • boozepark.jpg
    boozepark.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 91
  • boozepark.jpg
    boozepark.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 91
Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@May 27, 2004 @ 05:45 AM

I have yet to be graced with your famed beauty...sure we seen sum top-notch cosplay but that proves nuffin ;). I could look good in cosplay, haha. Lets see the REAL Des....

Hmmm... I will consider it, and yes, I love attention, but it is natural for me to get it ^_^

Originally posted by Alexvrb+May 27, 2004 @ 12:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alexvrb @ May 27, 2004 @ 12:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Cloud121@May 27, 2004 @ 06:10 PM

Originally posted by MTXBlau@May 27, 2004 @ 10:17 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Pearl Jammzz
@May 26, 2004 @ 02:45 PM

What the HELL?! What did I do?

Hmm... let's think... what is the word I am looking for here? Oh, right! Obsession. That's the one. No seriously, in all likelihood, it isn't strictly Cloud's fault. He mostly just does a lot of ranting and some of this: :drool: :drool: :wub: :drool: :bow [/b][/quote]

Heh... You damn right! what can I say? I can get a little excited at times. Besides you guys all know how much I love Des :blush: :wub:

Oh and Des, remember, I was the first one to request you without the cosplay! When you and I were together those couple times, all you wore was cosplay costumes! Not that I had a problem with it or anything. Afterall, I did get to be alone with you for awhile.... :wub:

Originally posted by Cloud121@May 27, 2004 @ 09:44 PM

when you and I were together those couple times, all you wore was cosplay costumes! Not that I had a problem with it or anything. Afterall, I did get to be alone with you for awhile.... :wub:

Thanks, Cloud, I needed a good laugh :D

Bah...

How the hell is that me? I'm not gonna be going around looking at girls and crap.

I'm not being delusional!

Originally posted by Gallstaff+May 27, 2004 @ 06:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gallstaff @ May 27, 2004 @ 06:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cloud121@May 27, 2004 @ 06:48 PM

I'm not gonna be going around looking at girls and crap.

That sounds sketchy [/b][/quote]

Eh? The hell you mean by that?

Back