Looking for PoS2 Scans

Originally posted by gameboy900@May 28, 2004 @ 06:23 PM

/me can just imagine Des being some 300 pound white guy sitting in a dark room only wearing his underwear

Do you want to die?

I believe I figured out why all female members leave this forums...

Originally posted by Des-ROW+May 29, 2004 @ 02:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ May 29, 2004 @ 02:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-gameboy900@May 28, 2004 @ 06:23 PM

/me can just imagine Des being some 300 pound white guy sitting in a dark room only wearing his underwear

Do you want to die?

I believe I figured out why all female members leave this forums...
[/b][/quote]

You gonna clue us in now, or does killing Gameboy take priority? Because I can wait if he needs to be knifed first.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@May 28, 2004 @ 10:01 PM

You gonna clue us in now, or does killing Gameboy take priority? Because I can wait if he needs to be knifed first.

Would you enjoy to post in a forum where people doubt about you all the time?

If that statement is a collective belief that all the members here share, I definately want to leave. I am already sick of going over this every time I start posting in forums.

Originally posted by Des-ROW+May 29, 2004 @ 03:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ May 29, 2004 @ 03:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alexvrb@May 28, 2004 @ 10:01 PM

Would you enjoy to post in a forum where people doubt about you all the time?

If that statement is a collective belief that all the members here share, I definately want to leave. I am already sick of going over this every time I start posting in forums.
[/b][/quote]

I'm kidding. Take it easy. Do you really think they were serious? I don't think anyone here doubts you.

nope dont doubt and really dont care when it comes down to it it's all about the interaction in textual form. and i think the other women left because of the constant hormonal bursts of some people

Ugh.. all I wanted was some scans... and look what it turned into. And it still isn't locked yet...

I noticed mal's post, went back to the General Board, and no lock symbol!

Also, about the chicks leaving...

Didn't Cyn just disappear, then resurfaced at VGR with Skank? Mystic was banned by Rev when he came back, then she got unbanned, and roamed around for a couple years before posting again. Cecelia, she was banned because she lashed out at everyone a lot right? Am I missing anyone?

It's OK to have a stupidly meandering thread or two every now and then...

Maybe we need an "Off Topic" forum just for stupid threads.

We did. That brought the ruin of SX for a few weeks. Remember? I believe Mysticales made it. The bitch forum or some such. And besides, this IS the off topic forum.

Originally posted by Cloud121@May 29, 2004 @ 04:54 AM

Please.... just let it die....

Why? It hasn't been your thread since it got hijacked. It'll die on its own eventually, and that eventually will probably come a lot faster if you stopped posting it in LOL!

Originally posted by MTXBlau@May 29, 2004 @ 02:48 PM

We did. That brought the ruin of SX for a few weeks. Remember? I believe Mysticales made it. The bitch forum or some such. And besides, this IS the off topic forum.

Yeah I remember the bitching and rants (or whatever) that Mysticales created, but that's not what I'm talking about.

Even though this thread has been harmless enough, I can see why Cloud might be pissed off that it's meandered so far. I just thought it might be nice to have the general forum as a semi serious one and an off topic forum for drunken, stoned or just plain stupid threads.

i do remember the bitching forum i think i bitched in it. cloud there was also lungs and hold on her name always reminded me of a drink tangrinth i believe. well tech this thread went off topic when i joked around with des about her ps2 love not when i was drunk.

Back