LTB SNES or Genesis copyunits

Anyone have a spare unit or one they are willing to sell??

or does anyone know any stores that stillsell them (asgame gizmo was the last one i knew that did)

You'll never find any unless your lucky. All the English import stores stopped selling or got shut down. The only places left to get them online/offline are Chinese stores, which don't help much if you can't speak Cantonese.

Why do you need one these days?? You can just get your ps2 modded, and get an SNES or Genesis emulator and play most of their games flawlessly on your PS2??

actually i play them all on my xbox(ps2 just doesn't cut it) but it is still the best playing them on their own machines and controllers

Originally posted by rhenning@May 7, 2003 @ 03:48 AM

actually i play them all on my xbox(ps2 just doesn't cut it) but it is still the best playing them on their own machines and controllers

agreed.

Thats why I still want another NeoGeo for CapVsSNK Chaos. Theres no way to play those games unless they are on the Neo.

Err...what is a cd64 exactly? Please forgive me for my ignorance
unsure.gif

SNES backup units show up every once in a while on Ebay (that's where I got mine), pretty much all but the Super Wild Card devices, but I'm sure you know how Ebay can be, it's not always the best place to buy stuff.

I got a Genesis/Mega-drive one w/24mbit of ram...

I never use it...

But I don't feel like selling it...

Anyway, I got it from a friend of mine (along with some other sega stuff)

But he picked it up from a previous collector who got it from Yahoo auctions

Back