Lunar Eternal Blue

Ok this might be a stupid question, but what system is Lunar Eternal Blue for? I always assumed it was on Sega CD. But i recently downloaded the iso+mp3 for this game and i cant get it to work. iv got all the bios's (32X genessis Sega CD) loaded and iv tried Ages and Gens. Perhaps neither of these emulators support the game, or i have a bad rip of it. The iso file is 389mb with 2 mp3 files both around 5 mb. Well if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

thats the SCD version and it plays in gens as cd and as iso, the 2 audio tracks are not really needed they are only an addon, all ingame music is in the iso.

I got Lunar 2 Eternal Blue to work perfectly in Gens running off the ISO. The MP3s are pointless to gameplay, so just name the ISO Lunar 2 Eternal Blue.iso and then open it up in Gens and it will play.

I tried that and it ownt work.. I cant get lunar silver story to get bast the title screen either.. I treid downloading silver story again thinking i got a bad file possibly but nothing seems to work.. ahhh

Maybe you downloaded the Playstation version? I'm just wondering why it would have mp3's with it if you did.

BigDAlcala Posted on July 18 2002, 1:02 am

Maybe you downloaded the Playstation version? I'm just wondering why it would have mp3's with it if you did.

Then it would be more then 1 disc, 2 for Lunar SS and 3 for Lunar EB (not counting the making of and the soundtrack disc for each here)

And only Lunar SS has 2 audio tracks (same on each disc), EB has no audio tracks.

If you are not sure what you got use a hex edior and open the image. For a SCD game "SEGADISCSYSTEM" should be at the beginning of the image, a psx game would have "Licensed by Sony ....." somewhere after the 8kbyte

try opening the iso using scdconv as well, and look at the header, if it comes up corrupted then its one of the following reasons

1) its been ripped as raw

2) its just corrupted

3) its not the right iso (unlikly from whats been said above)

if it comes up ok id suggest you check the following

1) is perfect syncro on in gens?

2) try burning it to a cd and then running it in either gens or a real megacd/segacd

Back