Lunar in English?

Is there an English version of Lunar (both of them) for Saturn?

I know there is for Plystation( :angry: ). but I don't know about Saturn.....

No, only jap versions of them.

And btw there are 3 lunar games on saturn (lunar: sss, lunar: eternal blue & lunar: magical school)

By all accounts I've heard, the primary reason for Lunar not showing up on US Saturn was a personal grudge against Sega on the part of Working Designs president Victor Ireland. Anyone with better info care to confirm/deny?

Well, there was a grudge I think I read, though whether the game wasn't released in the US because of the grudge don't ask me :p

Originally posted by KuKzz@Aug 24, 2003 @ 08:23 PM

No, only jap versions of them.

And btw there are 3 lunar games on saturn (lunar: sss, lunar: eternal blue & lunar: magical school)

That's the chronological order??

I think I'll have to play them in japanese anyway...... :unsure:

Magical School is a side-story type of deal, think of it as Lunar Gaiden. The main characters as I recall are little girls. I think it first showed up on game gear, and there was a translation of the GG rom in progress, but I do not know if that project was discontinued or if its alive.

vi ireland was pres of working designs??

hehe..i won an ebay auction from him...asked about a saturn dev unit....he told me he had 2 and that he would sell them for thousands to me LoL!

i won an original Dragon Force picture disc from him...the disc was less than perfect though...some of the film or whatever they used to enhance the color on the disc was missing...oh well

still wish i could steal that dev unit though

Could someone tell me where to find the Translation for the GG Lunar?

I looked around and only found a bunch of partials. Anyone got the real thing?

I don´t think the GG version was translated fully. I played a translated version which supposedly was the most resent, and it was only translated up to chapter 4. Its a good game though, but far from the other Lunar games.

Back