Lunar OSts up for download

Hello everyone, this would be my first post here. Anyways, I was curious to see if anybody would be intrested in downloading the Lunar OSTs (Original Soundtracks, NOT GAME RIPS) if I were to upload them to an http web locker (I know of a few very good ones, not that crap like idrive). I currently have or am in the process of converting from wav. to mp3. (from the CDs I own):

Lunar The Silver Star Story Complete Original Sountrack

Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Original Soundtrack

Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete Original Soundtrack

Lunar Silver Star Story Lunatic Festa Vol. 1

Lunar Silver Star Story Lunatic Festa Vol. 2

Lunar Silver Star Story Lunatic Festa Vol. 3

I'm also scouring ebay and whatnot for the Lunar Silver Star Story Original Soundtrack as I only have the psx OST and another Lunar Soundtrack whose name eludes me right now.

If anyone knows of any OFFICIAL Lunar albums that I've missed here please tell me.

Also, I've never played a Lunar game in my life before (I just imported Lunar Legends and am writing a huge walkthroguh for it). Thus...if anyone would be kind enough to tell me of the few people who have ftps up with the original Lunar SegaCD games it'd be of great help. I don't want the Saturn remakes, I'm going to buy the psx remakes as soon as I find them (I don't want that blasted Fan Edition, I want the the Complete Edition).

To close things off, I'm thinking of creating a Lunar Supersite (like the billions of FF ones out there) as there are none that I know of, just a few small personal sites. So what do you guys think?

(Edited by Vagrant Zero at 6:05 pm on April 14, 2002)

I would definately be interested in downloading them if they were up for grabs. Lunar is and always will be one of my favorite game series. I've been playing them since I got Lunar the Silver Star way back. I have Volume 1 of the soundtrack to Lunar Magical School that I wouldn't mind uploading if there was the space.

Back