Lurkers!

This coming from the guy who pretended to be a girl!

oh wait, then again... cloud could get stuck on that rock too.

Whatever though... clouds a buddy of mine.

Cloud121 said:
Same here bro.

Been getting out a lot more, and have a few new friends. Besides, haven't been seeing anything really worth posting.

Really nothing to post(create topic or reply) ? There are a lot of things to say about Sega, video games, anime ...

I would have to err on the side of Lurker, although once upon a time I was a heavy regular contributor...

Big bump!!!!!! The main reason is we get more and more visitors. It would be nice that people who come here to take content, read, get information, register (if not already done) and participate to our great forum.

Guess I'm a lurker as well. I visit at least a couple times a day, but hardly ever post. Man, I really wish I had more to contribute to the site.

I don't know if this classifies as lurking, but I tend to disappear and just read threads and then periodically reply to as many posts as I can in a relevant fashion in one sitting, then go back to reading.

I suppose I'd be a lurker too for the most part. I probably post as often as MTXBlau.

To be fair, wouldn't the only user not considered a lurker be VBT? ;)

dibz said:
I suppose I'd be a lurker too for the most part. I probably post as often as MTXBlau.

VBT is a flooder :tongue:

dibz said:

I hope not.

Runik said:
VBT is a flooder :tongue:

Sure I flood too much.

I think that was the vgsrebirth drama? Or the hacking drama? Or were those two one in the same?

Or was it "ISO sharing returns"?

Actually, I think all three happened at the same time...

It's strange to think how much traffic and how frequently people posted here not so long ago.

I have been playing Mass Effect for the 360. Amazing game, although I still think Advent Rising had a better story line.

Back