Mailbox bomber

I've read up on these types.

The logic is that those who they kill would be banished to hell anyway, so it's their moral obligation/duty to kill these people to propogate their political/religious beliefs.

There are a lot of surveys done, but it's basically linked to Christian fanaticism. I say fanaticism because the logic they use to justify their rationale for just about everything is inherently flawed and based on a very strict method of text analysis (ie the Bible, the Constitution). Kind of like extremist Islamic fundamentalists and their analysis of the Koran.

Remember the days when only postal workers were a danger to other postal workers?

If they ever get the people behind the anthrax and mailbox bombs, they should just have one sentencing option. Being locked in a room with a bunch of po'ed postal workers.

Originally posted by MTXBlau@May 07 2002,19:08

Ah, Mysticales, it's not email...

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/05/07/mailbox.p...ombs/index.html

shhh, she cant read
tongue.gif

Mysticales I live in Denver Usa and some kids driving around putting bombs in our mailboxes (real bombs in real mailboxes)

the link I provided is the letter hes attaching to the bomb .

So now we have to leave the boxes open so that the postman knows hes not opening a booby trap .

ya this is some sick shit that the people are doing.

Xaiver, so what happened with the bomb in your mailbox? did the mailman open it and it exploded or did the bomb not go off? what happened?

BTW before on the previews for the news i heard them say that they had some leads on whos doing this. ill watch the news in 10 minutes and find out whats going on.

Back