March 19th it comes!!!!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
...the dead walk the earth!

Dawn of the Dead

March 19th the new remake of Dawn of the Dead the old cult classic zombie movie comes out in the US.

Man I can't wait for this. I'm a sucker for horror movies no matter how bad they are and zombie and vampire movies are my favorite 🙂

Bring on the zombies!!!!

:banana :thumbs-up: :banana :thumbs-up: :cheers

this is going to be one of the worst abortions of a movie ever to come to theatres.

for a frame of reference see The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003).

i will def go see this movie since i too am a zombie fan(loved the original freaked me out like mad when i was a kid)

Hmm... the original was great, does this mean a remake of Day of the Dead could be next? Well, I don't see it being very good, but I'll probably check it out anyway... the only thing that I didn't like about the original was the makeup on the zombies.. for some reason the color looked quite poor compared to the original BW version of NoTLD. Had they made them more flesh colored and less white it probably would have been better IMHO.

Oh my god, your joking me! This is my all time fav horror movie...

and they are remaking it :rant blah this is going to butcher George A. Romero's master piece :'(

Now we get to have all those kids running around "hey did you see that guy get his brains eaten out that was badass" and have an allstar cast of popular actors of today I bet. Bleh, why do they have to do this stuff.

EDIT: Yup I was right.. Mekhi Phifer is in it.. God I hate that guy.

Back