Mario Kart 64

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
I loved this kart racing game that Nintendo released for the N64 system. The music, the gameplay, the multiplayer fun was all there. I remember playing this ALOT at my friends house. Great memories indeed.

i go to ucsc now, but i dont live on campus but i have some friends that have an n64 in their dorm, and mario kart is always a favorite (i think its because its the only game where they can occasionaly beat me [they're all girls, and harly hard core gamers])

I played this game so much I even could do that shortcut on rainbow track, great multiplayer fun, my favorite Mario Kart game so far.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark Samurai)</div><div class='quotemain'>Toad ownd this game...

All hail Toad...[/quote]

*The crowd sings* All hail Toad...All hail Toad...All hail Toad...All hail Toad...All hail Toad...All hail Toad...All hail Toad...All hail Toad...All hail Toad...*The crowd sings*

Got's to admit, Toad was the best racer on there.
Fast little bugger he was.

There just isn't enough different between each of the characters for me to be able to pick a favorite character based upon performance. If we were talking about the SNES Mario Kart, then that would be an entirely different story ;)

One hell of a game--I used to play this all the time way back with a few friends. An excellent, excellent multiplayer racing game that much fun can be had.

Back