Marvel vs Street fighter problems

I got the game off laper's server test it no erros burnt the game no problem. when the game starts it goes to a screen with japanese text. 4M was the only thing i can make out when i press start to proceed it blanks out and goes into the bios

Iam now thinking its my memory so i clean off the system memory and inserted my memory card same prob. Ima thinking i need a 4 meg memery card or somthing or my burn is bad.. can any one help?

Yup... need a 4meg cart (u need it for just about all capcom 2d games... SNK as well, except the 1meg cart...)

You will also need to make sure u have ur saturn running in 60hz... 50hz is playable, but the sound is jumpy because its not red book audio, just streams it as it needs it (ie like a data file)

I'm having the same problem with my burn too, except I have a PAR 4Meg Plus, and once the game is done showing the Capcom animation, and I see the liscene info, the game just freezes and kicks me out to the BIOS screen.

I have no idea what's going on, my cart isn't bad and my cartridge slot on my Saturn isn't damaged sense I've successfully have been able to boot with it on other games, and used my save game files off of the cart.

Any one have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

I had the same problem. But it was with the capcom 4mb cart. I think it happens when the cart isn't doing good contacts. Clean your cart and saturn contacts well and try again.

Another reason may be in the cdr: scratches or bad bundle.

Thanks Gear, I just blew on my cart and in the cartridge slot, and it works perfectly now. I guess I should do a better cleaning job to make sure still, but thanks for the help!

Gladly appreciate it!

Grifter

You know, you guys don't need to copy these games like that. E-bay has games very cheap, expecialy mainstream games like SF VS series. You should really only copy games if its a last resort or really high as in 100's of dollars high.

Just kinda grips me when people say they would pay for a game, but says its expensive... but when I check out e-bay I see tons of people really trying hard selling the same game on ebay for like 5 bucks but sill no takers.

Not all are able to buy from ebay.

By the way, don't blow your carts by yourself. DO it with an air compressor. Otherwisem find another way to clean them.

Back