Merry Christmas All!

Merry Xmas everyone, I hope you all got what you wanted.
smile.gif

Me, I got two sweaters, alot of candy, and $140. Can't say much for the candy and sweaters, but I can sure have some fun with the $, *goes to pre-order Panzer Dragoon Orta and Xenosaga*
cool.gif

O.K. then...

Well for christmas this year I didn't get shit. Really I got nothing at all... We had to go to new york for my grandmothers funeral and we were there for eight days so we stayed through christmas. And I got nothing and I am pissed off.

Man... that totally blows Gallstaff. At my mom's house, 9 out of 11 of my presents was Iowa State stuff (you should see my room now!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
). At my dad's, I got GTA: Vice City for PS2 (Dammit! I wanted NCAA Football 2003 and/or Kingdom Hearts!), plus a new TV (FINALLY!) Among a few other things.

Originally posted by Fabrizo@Dec. 26 2002, 2:25 am

Merry Xmas everyone, I hope you all got what you wanted.
smile.gif

Me, I got two sweaters, alot of candy, and $140. Can't say much for the candy and sweaters, but I can sure have some fun with the $, *goes to pre-order Panzer Dragoon Orta and Xenosaga*
cool.gif

I guess there's no room for complaining after that $500 spending spree you had a while back
smile.gif

My girlfriend turned up late with some other stuff (she goes way overboard) including some Jelly Babies, some dog chocolates (no they're not for me) and a poseable action figure of Jesus. Really. He's even got wheels on the bottom so he can glide ethereally across the floor.

Originally posted by Myname@Dec. 29 2002, 2:39 pm

... and a poseable action figure of Jesus. Really. He's even got wheels on the bottom so he can glide ethereally across the floor.

That's just plain wierd.

Where do you get them?
biggrin.gif

Back