Metal Slug [saturn] Audio Tracks Info

There are ISO's of Metal Slug for Sega Saturn floating around that seem to have the audio tracks out of order. I was wondering if somone out there could provide me with a track list and track times for the audio. I believe there are 12 audio tracks in all. A track or cue sheet describing the length of each audio track and track order would be most helpful.

If no one beats me to it I'll check my CD tonight.

That's about 12 hours away though.

Quote: from Ruddygore on 5:37 pm on Jan. 18, 2002

That won't help because the game is not exactly the same on the saturn version, or the PSX version for that matter. I've played the PSX and the emu side by side and there are marked differences. I suppose if I auditioned each track and tried to deduce which was which I could manage but I'm tired of making coasters. The trouble is the disk just doesn't boot without the tracks being in the right place. I use the gameshark so there's no problem with country code, the game boots to the sega © screen [after disk swapping] and then hangs after that. I do believe it's searching for a proper audio track but it can't find it. There was also a warning on one of the ftp's that has the rip of MS that says the tracks are out of order but leaves no explaination as to how to fix it. Thanks for the suggestion though.

thats my rip. i had accidently burnt it with the tracks out of order when i downloaded it, but you should be able to boot it even if it is burnt out of order. just some of the level music will sound screwy.

try powering off the saturn and reswapping and see if that works. it did for me.

also make sure you have a ram cart attached to your saturn. it requires at least 1MB.

hmmm first off, I'm sure my swap technique is down pat. I tried it numerous times before bringing the problem to the board. I'm using a gameshark cart that claims to have 4mb of memory. I have another game that has a screen asking for the 4 MB memory upgrade card before it will play, this metal slug disk [which I've burned now 3 times] just hangs right after the sega © intro. perhaps it's looking for more memory like you say but I would think the game would tell you something more than just hang there??? Well, I'd still like to get the tracks right and I'll be shopping around for the 4MB upgrade too. thanks for the info!!

I don't know how much help this will be...

Track 2 2:07

Track 3 4:20

Track 4 4:41

Track 5 0:09

Track 6 0:09

Track 7 4:20

Track 8 4:20

Track 9 4:20

Track 10 4:19

Track 11 4:20

Track 12 2:28

Track 13 5:46

I don't think there's much more I can tell you.
sad.gif

Back