modboard help..

Hi all, first post here
biggrin.gif

So, i've just received my modboard from lik-sang but when i wanted to install it seems that the chip i should solder the bleu wire to isn't there.

there is no chip on the len's pcb.

i've got a European MK-80200-50 (black, no round buttons).

Is it possible to install a mod board in this baby?

(i can post pics tomorow if u need them..)

i'm kinda new to this so could anyone give me a guid to all the models? i'm really confused with all those ss releases...

That 'oval button = unmoddable' generalisation isn't always correct: you do get 21 pin oval button Saturns.

Unfortunately in Pandoriaantje's case it is correct.
sad.gif

I just got a 20 pin model 1 for 'experimentation' purposes and it sounds just like the one you've described...

I'm working on a way to run a 21 pin mod in a 20 pin Saturn, but spare time is a bit scarce for me at the moment so progress is really slow.

Even then I can't be sure that I'll get it to work...

Originally posted by mal@Sep. 29 2002, 5:41 pm

I'm working on a way to run a 21 pin mod in a 20 pin Saturn, but spare time is a bit scarce for me at the moment so progress is really slow.

Even then I can't be sure that I'll get it to work...

Good luck, I hope you do get it to work, I'd love to mod my older Saturn..

Time is the enemy.

I've been working the last 9 days straight (it'll be 11 before I get a day off) and that's pretty much how the rest of the year is looking at the moment.
sad.gif

I'd recomend Saturn - Planet to anyone from around the world.

The guy that runs it is probably the best slaes person I've ever come across, anywhere.

Sadly, I don't think he has a stock of Model 1 Mods yet
sad.gif

Back