model 2 controllers?

If you don't see them, you aren't looking very hard.

I just looked through a few of the auctions listed here and quite a few seem to be model 2 controllers.

those all say original so i assumed they are model 1? are these model 2 controllers then? i have no controllers so i don't know what anything looks like.

i see one with turbo buttons on the back. is that model 2 one?

Model 2's don't have any turbo's on them. I'm too lazy to bust out a digital camera to take pictures. Personally I prefer the model 1 controllers cause I have big hands. I wouldn't recomend any controller for a fighting game though, instead pick up a saturn joystick of some kind, they're not too expensive and they're so much better than pads.

This is a model 2 controller.

I like them so much I use them with my arcade boards. :D

Attachments

• model2.jpg
    model2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 75
  • model2.jpg
    model2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 77
I prefer the 3D controlpad (the Nights Controller) before both model1 and model2 Saturn pads.; with any games that is.

If you'd like a joystick more for beat 'em ups you probably already know.

I've never used one myself, but I'm told that these ones suck.

Attachments

• modelx.jpg
    modelx.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 78
  • modelx.jpg
    modelx.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 79
Are the model 2 pads the more rounded ones based on the Jap Saturn version.

Thats the one I have and its my favourite pad of all time. The D-pad is great for fighters, allows me to consistently pull off difficult rotation moves without getting the blisters on my thumb that I get with other pads.

Edit: Those pictures didn't load up for me before. The one I have is the first of those pictures posted. I've never seen the pad in the second picture before. The only other official one I've seen is more angular then both of those, and the D-pad looks different.

anyone know where to get sum white model 2 controllers? I wanna get a white saturn and pimp it out but also was sum white controllers to go w/ it.

well it's a bit blurred but here's a pic I made at the Game On expo:

japsat.jpg

The place was a fricken paradise, they also had a white Saturn hooked up to a big screen playing 7-player Bomberman :cheers

Back