Mouse compatilbe Games??

I was thinking of getting a Netlink Mouse and thought,Wow!there must be some games that you can use this thing in as well!

The games that I was thinking of that might be suited for the use of the mouse are games like C&C ,Warcraft 2,Theme Park and Sim City

Anyone who knows if there are any games that support the mouse?

I know that the mouse only have A,B,C and Start buttoms,but still it should work with some games(?) :huh

greatful for any help I can get!

Originally posted by ogami ichiro@Sun, 2005-10-02 @ 05:44 PM

mmmm sakura taisen 1 & 2

[post=140164]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks!

I had almost forgotten about good old sakura taisen!

If I remember correctly there was even a special edition package for Sakura taisen 1 released in japan wich included a lot of extra stuff like maps,posters AND a mouse :)

edit: After a search on the net I found this pic[attachmentid=1507]

Attachments

• sakura_saisen_1_LE.jpg
    sakura_saisen_1_LE.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 120
Originally posted by CyberWarriorX@Wed, 2005-10-05 @ 02:25 AM

vgrebirth does have its uses sometimes ;)

http://vgrebirth.org/games/search.asp?step...tings=&x=20&y=7

I'm pretty sure there's quite a few more of them(it's supposedly the most commonly supported peripheral for saturn aside from the pad). A lot of them were dating sim's, etc. though ;P

Cyber Warrior X

[post=140278]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow! Thanks a lot! I had never seen a list like that before! (I´m not that often surfing on vgrebirh... :rolleyes: )

Ive just found another game that supports it,When I looked in the instruction manual for Die Hard Trilogy it stated that the mouse could be used in the Die Hard 2 game IF a regular control pad was inserted in control port 1(and the mouse in port 2) :)

Back