MS Sidewinder Strategic Commander

I got one of these things for free a while back and I don't know exactly what to make of it. I used it for a while with Medal of Honor, but didn't really like it so much. The concept is pretty neat, but I've yet to really use it. I just made a profile so I can use it to surf the net faster.

I looked around for sites that might have profiles on them (sorta like skin sites) but found nothing. It doesn't seem too common, which might be why the store was giving them away. Anyone have one and use it? If so, what for?

I use it for the occasional starcraft game, or any game that lets you scroll around the map with the arrow keys. Other than that I don't use it much. Oh and I also got it for free a couple weeks ago :)

Quote: from gofamon on 11:40 pm on Mar. 20, 2002

I use it for the occasional starcraft game, or any game that lets you scroll around the map with the arrow keys. Other than that I don't use it much. Oh and I also got it for free a couple weeks ago :)

Well, technically that's what it's for. RTS games like Starcraft, C&C, etc. But all I could really find on it was reviews which were somewhat half-baked at best. I guess it was a flop. And did you get it at CompUSA? That's where I scored mine.

Back