My move to Fort Wayne In

Originally posted by ExCyber@Aug 20, 2004 @ 07:40 PM

There's some kind of fancy-pants technical term for this that I can't remember, but I guess you can't expect every reporter to have a degree in fistodynamics...

"He closed all his fingers, forming his hand into a shape much like a ball. He then proceded to rapidly strike his assailant with the hand, wielding it almost like a club or a bat. The gunman, being fully stunned by the sheer audacity of the whole manuever, simply let himself be bludgeoned into unconciousness."

It looks like they caught him a few days ago .

I called some detectives working on the case and made a statement and asked some questions , that only I would know .

http://www.crimetips.org/images/featured/S...ice%20White.jpg

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2...65&nav=0Ra7PxL4

they should be coming to me on monday or early next week .

Actually I didnt hit him in the face with my fist it was more like a elbow blocking to his head kinda thing while I tried to grab his gun .

Hopefully thats him and i wont have to find him luckirng around again in bush behind my house .

Sep29001.JPG
Sep29002.JPG
Sep29004.JPG
Sep29005.JPG
Sep29006.JPG
Sep29009.JPG
Sep290012.JPG
Sep29014.JPG
Sep29015.JPG
Sep29016.JPG
Sep29017.JPG
Sep29018.JPG
Sep29019.JPG

Dude, grow some common sense and resize those images, will ya? Not everyone uses 1280x1024 as their desktop resolution.

Originally posted by M3d10n@Sep 29, 2004 @ 01:44 PM

Dude, grow some common sense and resize those images, will ya? Not everyone uses 1280x1024 as their desktop resolution.

[post=119995]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude go grow a life , I could see your point if these were in my signature or if each image were two megs each , just somthing I did because a couple people were asking for pictures . Sorry you had to use the scroll button .

He's still got a bit of a point, Xavier. I had to constantly pan around to get a better view of what I was looking at.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Sep 30, 2004 @ 02:28 AM

He's still got a bit of a point, Xavier. I had to constantly pan around to get a better view of what I was looking at.

[post=120048]Quoted post[/post]​

IMG02.JPG

Choke yourself private Pyle , no with my hands you left those pics way to big !!!

*shrugs* It just seemed you jumped up his ass for jumping up yours. Lot of ass jumping. Very disturbing.

I like the new pic though.

Back