My old PlayStation

Try to pimp mod it. Maybe add some neon lights. Or try to make it into a Saturn or Dreamcast. Everyone remember that pictures of the guy who modded an NES into I believe a saturn?

Whatever you do , make sure to tape it or at least take pics to post up :D I'd say dragging it behind a car down a bumpy road or dropping it off of a really high building would be the most satisfying and make for the best results :)

---Ammut

Originally posted by SamIAm@Jun 21, 2004 @ 05:14 PM

Remember the NiGHTS commercial? "Fly, plaything, fly. You're not ready.......SEGA!!"

I have that commercial...

Throwing my PSX off a building + Video Camera + Commercial + Adobe Premiere = Hahaha yessssss! :D :hehehe:

Originally posted by KiDdErZ@Jun 20, 2004 @ 11:16 PM

I have that commercial...

Throwing my PSX off a building + Video Camera + Commercial + Adobe Premiere = Hahaha yessssss! :D :hehehe:

What an awesome idea...I can't wait to see it :D

---Ammut

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jun 22, 2004 @ 12:02 AM

I REALLY LIKE fire. Can't you light it on fire AND throw it off a building?

Freak.

Ahem, anyway, you should sell it. 10 more bucks for the gas tank. Which in my case is less than 1/3 of a tank, if I'm about empty. But that's still quite good.

Edit: If you absolutely refuse to sell it, go ahead and chuck it off a high building. That is my second choice.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jun 22, 2004 @ 01:11 AM

When you pick other, he means another way to destroy it. Not sell it.

Haha true, and it is broke, the laser sticks. :p

Even more reason to say "Fly PlayThing... Fly!"

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jun 22, 2004 @ 06:11 AM

When you pick other, he means another way to destroy it. Not sell it.

Selling it would also eventually result in its destruction (just very slowly), that is if it worked. Which it doesn't. So he needs a decent camera and some spare time now.

well before you destroy it, mind if I have a few parts? I am interested in the CXA1645 chip that is in there, just take some cutters and cut the board around it. Give you a few bucks. Then throw it back together and you still get the satisfaction of destroying the PS1.

oh I see. How about you get this long fuse and we watch the spark fly towards the PS1, filled with a good amount of explosives and TONS of fireworks, and we just watch the PS1 erupt into vapor, smoke and works!

Back