my school is a sausage fest

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually forgot i made this post and came to the forum today and was like woooowhooo somebody else is in my situation also then realized i'm the person who started this thread. sigh

ya it's a terrible ratio of about 50 guys to 1 girl

Originally posted by joe81@Oct 24, 2003 @ 01:51 PM

i actually forgot i made this post and came to the forum today and was like woooowhooo somebody else is in my situation also then realized i'm the person who started this thread. sigh

I had a feeling this thread would end up like this ;)

Boy, you are pathetic. You sound like one who has no clue how to pick up a girl, and/or is extremely shy, and decides to post his crap on here to get some sympathic from other losers. Geez. Grow up! If you really want a girl badd.. pick her up from the streets, eg. the Mall. Put up some charismas, etc. Be a man, and ask them out. The worse that could happen is that they say 'no'. Imagine that...

ya i know i've been rejected a few times but seriously the ratio is that high and the area around this school is rural and also i dont give a fuck about what anybody on here thinks never have i was just venting while drunk so fuck you

Originally posted by joe81@Oct 24, 2003 @ 03:23 PM

ya i know i've been rejected a few times but seriously the ratio is that high and the area around this school is rural and also i dont give a fuck about what any body on here thinks never have i was just venting while drunk so fuck you

I had a feeling that statement would come next ;)

Maybe I've been hanging around here too much...

/me adds joe to the ever growing list of people who he's ignoring.

I too am sick of people who just bitch and moan and complain about how shitty their life is. Atleast you can afford to go away to school. Go grab some lotion and :wanker so you can stop complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back