My Shrinkwrapped CDX on ebay

impressive

personally I would have started the bidding at $.01

would have saved you some fees and got more people in on the bidding.

It's a sure sell for well over $100 anyway.

Ya it's going pretty well.. 182.50 with more than a day left.

I got a second one for myself.. I'm currently listening to an audio CD on it at work.. It's pimp like a 80's motorolla cellphone ^^

Works great so far.

Cyphatic

Wow.. man.. nice find.. but it looks like it could turn out to be an amateur bidding "mess". I see you already had two bid retractions because a couple of "slackers" got over zealous. Having been an eBay buyer/seller for over four years.. this kind of thing is common when one has such a "desirable" item. Some "kid" gets ideas before they actually look at their finances (i.e. count their paper route money); next thing you know.. they're pulling out (Although you DO expect a guy with over 100+ feedback not to be so "flakey".). Personally.. I would have actually started the bidding higher; said no "zeroes"; and kept the winning bidder's ID private.. but that's just me. I've been burned by NPBs with low feedback one too many times. At any rate.. your item is well worth big bucks. I wish you the best.. but don't be surprised if a winning bidder with very little feedback (less than 25 or so..) doesn't come through for you. You can always relist.. good luck.. wish I had the money.

Thanks for the tips scorch... I'll definately follow them with my future auctions. Maybe if i decide to sell the 3rd CDX i got (also shrinkwrapped ^^)

I was lucky that the winning bidder is such a nice reliable guy, very quick payment coming tonight, but of course I'm returning the quality on my side. I double boxed it with peanuts, so it should get to him in perfect shape.

Quick question on other shrink-wrapped stuff, any of this worth anything:

Original Saturn RAM Cart (was told it should go for nearly 100)

Sega Rally for Saturn

Panzer Dragoon for saturn.

Both Ecco's for SegaCD.

Those are all shrinkwrapped...

Cyphatic

Wish I had seen this earlier. That's a big chunk of change, congratulations.

But I have a very stupid question... Could it not be possible to totally rip people on Ebay off by boxing up a system and then taking it down to Kinko's to have it shrink-wrapped?? To my recollection, game systems like the CDX didn't come in any shrink-wrap anyways.... <just being a stinker>

Back