My Skies of Arcadia Disk is dead :(

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
I was about to get into skies of arcadia tonight when I pop in the disk, watch the intro then the screen just goes black, no sound of the dc trying to access anything.

My life is over! Aaaaaaa!!!!

Well mine freezes all the time on the scene I'm on...

I've gone months without finding a replacement.

I feel your pain, Ice

How far have you got? (No spoilers please)

You could always try that DC of mine that I, um, had nearly forgotten about. :blush:

Did you try using disc 2 to boot disc 1? Put disc 2 in, start a new game, then it'll ask for disc 1.

You may have some chances of starting the game, if the rest of the game is intact, of course.

There's always that one nasty alternative...

pirate.jpg

Arrrggh.

Originally posted by Resident_Lurker@Oct 11, 2003 @ 12:34 AM

There's always that one nasty alternative...

pirate.jpg

Arrrggh.

I tried that :D

Don't mean to talk about backups ** per se ** but I think the only "release" was the Euro version. And it's not compatible with my US save files :(

Bestbuy.com has Skies of Arcadia for GC for $10 and free shipping. Just replace the dc one with the gc one!

Originally posted by Shitface@Oct 13, 2003 @ 08:40 PM

Bestbuy.com has Skies of Arcadia for GC for $10 and free shipping. Just replace the dc one with the gc one!

Well Ice already did that, but I don't have a GC.

Also, I'm in the middle of the game and don't want to start over.

But $10 is mega sweet.

Aw well.

Man, this sucks.

I saw a SoA DC game at EBGames last weekend.

After looking on eBay this week I realized what they were selling it for was a good price.

So I went there yesterday and it sold already. The guy said somebody came in recently and bought a ton of DC stuff.

Sounds like something somebody on this board would do.

Did anybody here go to the EBGames in Fairfield, CA and cause me to be unhappy??? :argue

fairfield huh? I'll be driving through there on my way to elsewhere in about 2 and a half hours. But no... I haven't bought any Dcast stuff in ages.

Back