• Rise from your gwave!

Myst on Sega CD?

Discussion in 'Genesis/Mega Drive' started by Macho, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Macho

Macho New Member

I have a magazine with a picture of Myst for Sega CD.

Have a Beta?

2. Curtis

Curtis Member

It was probably canned, because Myst came out on Saturn, eventually.

3. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

AHH I hate seeing my name everywhere lol There was even a game called Mysteria or something close....I got annoyed by that one.

4. RedAngel

RedAngel New Member

Hey Mysticales do not forget the bad Mystic Defender and Mystical Fighter of Genesis. In this case is worse because these two games were very bad.

5. Raijin Z

Raijin Z New Member

What about Legend of the Mystical Ninja? Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest? The Mystic Knights of Tir Na Noog?

6. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

Arggg stop it!

My name IS Mystaria Ausa......ironic that "Ausa" is in Lunar too lol but you can see how I got "Mystic" from my name, my mother and father played ADD and well my sis and I names spawned from Mystra.

7. Cynnamin

Cynnamin New Member

abhabhahahhahahah tir na nog

roflmmfao

8. SkankinMonkey

SkankinMonkey Member

I'm a mage from tir na nog.

9. kyosuke75

kyosuke75 New Member

Redangel,

Mystic defender bad? I actually liked that game...the megadrive one was actually based off the anime Peacock King...has different costume and the game graphics are slightly different...

But of course it can't compare to Revenge of Shinobi or Streets of Rage but I think it was an alright game.

Kyosuke75

10. RedAngel

RedAngel New Member

Well I like manga very much but this game is old and looks old. I played this game in an emulator perhaps in a real MD is better.

Hey guy I am sure that you dislike many games that I like. We are all different.