Myst on Sega CD?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mysticales

AHH I hate seeing my name everywhere lol There was even a game called Mysteria or something close....I got annoyed by that one.

RedAngel

Website
Visit site
Hey Mysticales do not forget the bad Mystic Defender and Mystical Fighter of Genesis. In this case is worse because these two games were very bad.

Raijin Z

What about Legend of the Mystical Ninja? Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest? The Mystic Knights of Tir Na Noog?

Mysticales

Arggg stop it!

My name IS Mystaria Ausa......ironic that "Ausa" is in Lunar too lol but you can see how I got "Mystic" from my name, my mother and father played ADD and well my sis and I names spawned from Mystra.

Cynnamin

Website
www.mindspring.com
Quote: from Raijin Z on 10:47 pm on Mar. 13, 2002

What about Legend of the Mystical Ninja? Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest? The Mystic Knights of Tir Na Noog?

abhabhahahhahahah tir na nog

roflmmfao

SkankinMonkey

Website
Visit site
Quote: from Cynnamin on 2:44 pm on Mar. 14, 2002

Quote: from Raijin Z on 10:47 pm on Mar. 13, 2002

abhabhahahhahahah tir na nog

roflmmfao
I'm a mage from tir na nog.

kyosuke75

Website
www.hero-solutions.com
Redangel,

Mystic defender bad? I actually liked that game...the megadrive one was actually based off the anime Peacock King...has different costume and the game graphics are slightly different...

But of course it can't compare to Revenge of Shinobi or Streets of Rage but I think it was an alright game.

Kyosuke75

RedAngel

Website
Visit site
Well I like manga very much but this game is old and looks old. I played this game in an emulator perhaps in a real MD is better.

Hey guy I am sure that you dislike many games that I like. We are all different.