Narrow down 32X "Best Games" List

how could somone vote for nba jam that was soo much fun with the half court jams and playing as billy clinton
laugh.gif

the NBA Jam 32X version is better than the Genesis version isn't it?

and I liked the Genny version -- it was the most I ever payed for a game as a kid
smile.gif

can't believe that some people voted for NBA JAM TE, I think it's the very best NBA JAM version ever! The Genesis version was fun, but adding 32 bit Color Depth and Sprite Zoom made it even better on the 32X. This game is a hell of fun!

I've also liked Metal Head (think was the first game on 32X actually using Textures) and Shadow Squadron/Stellar Assault (well naked Polygons again but rea good gameplay)

I don't wonna offend somebody with my post, just my opinion that's all
biggrin.gif

Metal Head was ok to pass a little time, but that's about it.

Not much real fun.

I seriously had much more fun playing Doom on 32X -- probably spent the most time on that one of any one on the list

Doom [ 5 ] [18.52%]

FIFA Soccer 96 [ 6 ] [22.22%]

NBA Jam Tournament Edition [ 4 ] [14.81%]

Toughman Contest [ 6 ] [22.22%]

These 4 are off the list

Doom 32x is the best version of Doom period! I prefer it over the Mac version even! How can anyone vote for that!?

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 9, 2003 @ 11:06 PM

Doom 32x is the best version of Doom period! I prefer it over the Mac version even! How can anyone vote for that!?

Yeah I actually found Doom 32X entertaining -- much more than Metal Head -- I'm sad to see it fall off too

Back