Narrow down Dreamcast "Best Games" List

Status
Not open for further replies.

racketboy

Established Member
We need to narrow down the list of the Best Dreamcast Games.

Please select one game that you think is NOT worthy to be on the list.

The top 4 will be eliminated.

Who has vote for Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 ???

I bought it one month ago with Tokyo Xtreme Racer 1 (22Euros for those 2 games), it has impressive graphics and it's as good as Drift King 97 for Saturn, it doesn't desserve to be pushed out from the best DC games.

Bah.. NCAA College Football 2K2 isn't all that bad, I still play my copy quite a bit, but it probably doesn't belong on the best list.. or does it... hm... I already voted though (not for NCAA).

I have to say, MDK2 would be much cooler if it wasn't so freaking hard!

I had to play with a walkthough most of the time and even with that is was too challenging. I got fed up with it after a while.

The controls, graphics, and concept of the game was very cool though.

Who voted for Gunbird 2? that game was GREAT! sure it was a lil easy but still, fun none the less...I wonder how many ppl who voted for a game actually played it for more than 5 min....

Gunbird 2

King of Fighters 2001

NCAA College Football 2K2

Seaman

Sega Bass Fishing

these 5 will be taken off the list

thats a tough one you have alot of games that are really good, I guess the lesser of the evils, I would have to say is mdk2 but thats so so... oh well.. hope that helps.

huh.gif

I voted GigaWing 2 (shooters are cool but insanely difficult) since

Gunbird 2

King of Fighters 2001

NCAA College Football 2K2

Seaman

Sega Bass Fishing

have already been eliminated

Who voted for Soul Reaver? Sure the game looked a little dated, but it was an excellent adventure game.

And I haven't played most of those games listed. Which I should probably be thankful for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back