Need help burning ISO+mp3/wav

I found a link, and downloadedabout 10 sega cd iso files with mp3's. and i need help burning them to cd. i have NO cue sheet's, and have found no ways to change the files to bin format...i have Discjuggler and nero.

Can anyone help me...i wanna play lunar 1 and 2!

If you have Windows 9X, then you can use EZ CD Pro 95 (in the misc. section), else you'll need to make a cuesheet and use Nero.

Please try searching and reading through this forum.

If you then have any specific questions, get back to us.

You're far too kind Curtis...

Nah - I just get sick of say RTFM. It takes about the same effort to describe the solution as to tell them off.

But people don't learn that way.

I know it's easier to just tell them, but not having learned how to do it for themselves, people often come back with another question. And another. And another.

I get sick of that.
sad.gif

Anyway I never rarely say RTFM.
biggrin.gif

I just got a modded Saturn today+action replay 4in1, and have been having similar problems with properly burning ISO+mp3 rips of games. Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd just ask my questions here.

I'm using Nero 5 to burn these images, and have tried a number of things to get games working properly on the system. So far I've attempted burning 6 different games/images, and have successfully burned 2.

Radiant Silvergun = Failed

Bust a Move 2 = Failed

Metal Slug = Failed

Fantasy Zone = Failed

Sexy Parodius = Worked

Cotton 2 = Worked

The images Sexy Parodius and Cotton 2 were both simply just an ISO file, whereas the other games were all ISO+mp3 images. On 2 of the failed games, I've noticed that the game begins to load (Metal Slug and Bust a Move 2), but then freezes. I've tried burning them the following ways: using a cue sheet, burning a mixed mode iso/audio cd, and making a multisession disc where the gamedata resides on the first track, and the music is on the subsequent tracks. I'm using Fuji CDR's, so the medium is relatively decent.

I'm trying to figure out what I've been doing wrong, and it's only after I've burned a number of coasters that I'm asking you guys for advice. Any ideas? I really appreciate any and all help.

How was your cue sheet for the failed games generated? Also, post a sample cue sheet used that resulted in a coaster. The words multisession disc sounds a bit fishy.

Nero can't burn mixed mode (which is what an ISO/MP3 type game is called) image without the use of a cuesheet. There are tools for automatically generating cuesheets, but I never remember the address for them.

I didn't just try multisession, I tried all of those techniques seperately.
biggrin.gif

I made the CUE sheets using a tool I found linked here on these boards, a CUE generator made specifically for making saturn games. I can't recall its exact name, though.

I'm not at my home computer at the moment, so I won't be able to post the CUE sheets right away.

Wasn't ExCyber in the process of moving house? I think I've seen him here since.

RadSil, on the other hand, last posted in April. Real Life™ maybe?

Here's my cue for metal slug:

Code:
FILE "METALSLUG.iso" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

INDEX 01 00:00:00

POSTGAP 00:02:00

FILE "Track 02 Audio Track 2.mp3" MP3

TRACK 02 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

FILE "Track 03 Audio Track 3.mp3" MP3

TRACK 03 AUDIO

FILE "Track 04 Audio Track 4.mp3" MP3

TRACK 04 AUDIO

FILE "Track 05 Audio Track 5.mp3" MP3

TRACK 05 AUDIO

FILE "Track 06 Audio Track 6.mp3" MP3

TRACK 06 AUDIO

FILE "Track 07 Audio Track 7.mp3" MP3

TRACK 07 AUDIO

FILE "Track 08 Audio Track 8.mp3" MP3

TRACK 08 AUDIO

FILE "Track 09 Audio Track 9.mp3" MP3

TRACK 09 AUDIO

FILE "Track 10 Audio Track 10.mp3" MP3

TRACK 10 AUDIO

FILE "Track 11 Audio Track 11.mp3" MP3

TRACK 11 AUDIO

FILE "Track 12 Audio Track 12.mp3" MP3

TRACK 12 AUDIO

FILE "Track 13 Audio Track 13.mp3" MP3

TRACK 13 AUDIO

Ah, I forgot to convert the mp3's to wav. I'm so used to nero doing it for me, I made a stupid newbie mistake.
biggrin.gif
Let's hope this works, and I won't have to trouble you guys anymore.

Back