Need missing game info

If anyone has legit copies of the following games, i'd appreciate them taking a quick glance at the box and giving me the following info to finish my little saturn-doc.

I need to know the

1) max players (refer to logo on back)

2) if it has the backup logo (and # of blocks used if listed (think albert odyssey), or if it just says backup recommended (think sim city), or if none is listed just reply none or not required

3) peripheral game icon (3d controller/gun/racer/flight/virtua stick etc)

all of the following can be found on the back of the box, usually at the bottom.

I need this info for:

3D Baseball

Crypt Killer

Darklight Conflict

Marvel Super Heroes

Sega Ages

All games are US region btw :)

Thanks in advance, once I get the remaining info you guys will see what i've been up to.

Got marvel Super Heroes here, its UK version but it'll prolly be similar if not the same

1. 1-2 players

2. no back up logo

3. no peripheral logo

Also I need game ratings for Crypt Killer and Darklight Conflict. I prefer to get the info from actual game manuals rather then ebay stock photos as they are somtimes incorrect.

Also can someone check if Winter Heat also has a K-A rating. I've seen the actual box with it rated E, but some stick photos with K-A.

AFAIK winter heat/burning rangers are the only 2 US saturn titles to have the E rating.

This is because (quoting wikipedia) "K-A — Kids to Adults: Contains content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. These titles will appeal to people of many ages and tastes. They may contain minimal violence, some comic mischief (for example, slapstick comedy), or some crude language. It was replaced by Everyone on January 1, 1998. "

I Just need this last little bit of info plus that mentioned above, and i'll have VBT upload the doc and let everyone see :)

Back