Need to get in teh shape

Why you so worried about it!? You're afraid that the other kids are gonna think you look weird dancing with your girl, just because you may have some extra weight (not to say you're overweight, it's just that it might look that way)? Screw 'em dammit! If it's your girlfriend that wants you to do it, then do so, don't be so worried about it. I used to be like that whenever we'd go swimming for PE, but I was just like "Eh, what the hell?" I didn't give a crap. If you're worried some of the $%^^!!$#3 jocks and snobs are gonna give you shit, just ignore it! I get it ALL the damn time at my school (not because of the way I look, just because of some things I've done in the past, that I REALLY regret).

Bah, sorry for the rant. Just don't be so paranoid. :p

No it's not for her or anyone else it's purley for me because I want to get in shape because I want to look in the mirror and go "damn whos'e that sexy bastard"

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct 2, 2003 @ 10:44 PM

No it's not for her or anyone else it's purley for me because I want to get in shape because I want to look in the mirror and go "damn whos'e that sexy bastard"

Hehe, that's right. :lol: Um, jogging/ bike riding like RL said would be good - that's and eating healthy ;)

Hell, you have a gf... I don't think you should be worrying so much about what other people are going to think and just focus on having a good time. But...

3weeks really isn't enought time to make an extremely noticeable difference. I would say it takes at least 2months to get some real results from a good diet/workout routine. But with that said I would suggest a mixture of cardio and weight lifting to get the best results. I have no idea what kind of shape you're in so I can't say how much of each, just make sure you don't overdo it and hurt yourself, results won't happen over night.

My suggestion is Tae Bo(extremely good cardio workout) and some running or biking(biking is much less stressful on the knees).

And a well rounded routine of light weight training. Don't do too much of one thing and alternate your weight lifting routine from day to day, because doing the same excersises every day provides very little benefit to your muscles. And if you don't have weights do pushups, situps/curls, etc.

And watching what you eat would probably be benificial, not so much what you eat, just how much of it you chow on. And try to drink more water rather than soda n' such(I have no idea if you drink a lot of soda or not, but you're a gamer so I'm gonna guess yes).

Anyways, I'm no fitness expert, and I'm certainly not in the best of shape, but I think that is about the best advise anyone could necessarily give you without actually knowing your current physical condition.

lift weight regularly do ab exercises daily and do some cardio stuff in between.

wont do anything in 3 weeks but what ever keep up with it you'll be good.

(i was doing 1200 ab exercises a day till i was like fuck it nobody sees me shirtless anymore so what the fuck)

I deserved to be slapped for suggesting it, but cut soda out of your diet. That always helps, soda is really really not good for you.

actually just cutting soda's out period is a good idea. just drink water for a while. also if you really wanna get in shape quick, do about 25 pushups and 50 situps about 3x a day

I've also found out that gettig food posining from chinese food drops off about 5 pounds. :) I find the ends justify the means.

EDITZ0R: http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HQ/HR/KU/KS/NUOEK8KMLYSE.jpg that's a picture of me from about 1 or 2 years ago. My friend put it up on hot or not because he wanted to prove to me that he was more desireible. He got a 7.4 and I think I was at like 8.6 :)

You dont think i look like a fat faced little tomato? Oh and my lips were purplish because i just had a popsicle.

Those sound great but I dont have any of the equipment it's talking about and I dont have a gym membership or a gym even around here :(

Sorry to bring an old thread back from the grave but I just had to share it with someone.

I've lost 20 pounds and my girlfriend loves it! Too bad I'm still a shitty kisser.

:wub:

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 9, 2004 @ 06:45 PM

Sorry to bring an old thread back from the grave but I just had to share it with someone.

I've lost 20 pounds and my girlfriend loves it! Too bad I'm still a shitty kisser.

:wub:

how'd you lose the 20lb...was it the chinese food. :p

Bought a cheapass ddr 4th mix solo for like 800 bucks from some third rate arcade. They didnt know how to clean it properly so they just sold it "as is" but the sensors just needed some replacing.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 9, 2004 @ 10:09 PM

Bought a cheapass ddr 4th mix solo for like 800 bucks from some third rate arcade. They didnt know how to clean it properly so they just sold it "as is" but the sensors just needed some replacing.

Told you DDR was a good workout... =)

Back