Neo Geo pocket/snk vs capcom motm/etc!

I got 2 Neo geo pocket colors.. one I play with (hardly ever) and one I just keep new in box just for the hell of it. The game is SNK vs Capcom: match of the millenium and is extremely good (I hate fighters.. but honest to god this game is a lot of fun), and the link cable so u can battle ur friend with the 2 NGPC's. It needs 2 AA batteries and has 40 hour battery life, has a big color palette, an extremely comfortable joypad type stick (believe me.. 100x more useabe and comfortable then D pad.. for me anyways.. never heard bad about it), and the same form and shape as a GBA practically. Both come in anthracite black.

Ill even throw in a hard shell metal slug case with manuals and everything.. but not the game itself (those shells are worth money themselves).

Games are very easy to get.. well in toronto anyways.. my local store sells metal slug and such.. but this specific game it comes with is one of the harder to get ones I believe.

Shipping is VERY cheap and reliable, and air mail should be very reasonable and satisfying (I wont be jipping anyone).

Im looking for: Money, Gameboy Advance/SP, Systems (GC/PS2, etc), and maybe some other items.. I also have a great condition/working sega dreamcast, controller, adaptor to make it work with sega saturn controller/psx/keyboard, mint never used mouse, a shitload of games, hardly ever used dreamcast gun, and 2 VMU's.

make offers to me by e-mailing sonic_beat@hotmail.com or add me to your msn messenger and tlak to me at the same e-mail.

I would love SNK vs Capcom: match of the millenium I am willing to trade stuff I have lots of games/systems/items...

I might be interested in one of your NGPCs. How much for just one by itself?

Also, what systems do you have games with?

sent a pm

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! READ THE RULES!

Here are some very basic rules that MUST be followed. If you break any of these rules your post will be mutilated until you fix it, and if you do not fix the infraction you risk being banned regardless of who you are.

1. Prices MUST be stated.

Originally posted by chainsmoker@Jun 17, 2003 @ 07:44 PM

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! READ THE RULES!

Here are some very basic rules that MUST be followed. If you break any of these rules your post will be mutilated until you fix it, and if you do not fix the infraction you risk being banned regardless of who you are.

1. Prices MUST be stated.

Woa, simmer now. I expect this from a mod or a well established member, but someone with just over 50 posts? No.Especially since you have fewer posts than the guy who posted this.

Plus, you can say it nicely
biggrin.gif

Maybe you need another smoke so you can calm down a bit.

---Ammut

Well, I used to post here a lot (date back to the Sega CD ISO days couple years ago) but I haven't done so much as late because there's too many JACKASSES THAT DON'T READ THE RULES!!!

Just kidding. Don't take it personal, just please fucking read the rules.

Back