New Commercial Dreamcast Project by Cryptic Allusion In Full Swing!

DJGeki posted the following at the Cryptic Allusion Forums:

Yes, we've said it before, but we're going to say it again: We're releasing something new! Trust us when we say it this time; I promise we mean it.

---

We're really going to release something. In fact, we have to. We've got interns and they expect us to do some real work! Heck, we expect the same of them. Yours truly is working up tons of SFX at the moment, and almost all of them are finished and ready to be integrated into the game. We had announced Donk prior to this, but there you go. As official as it gets...front page and all.

Here's some info to keep your appetites whet:

1) it's a platformer

2) it was released a LOOOOONG time ago in a land far far away (from the U.S. anyway...it's at least a 6 hour flight from New York)

3) PROFIT!

4) Amiga32CD

5) It's not Bonk

6) We currently have a schedule to release this gem of a game during this summer, most likely during June.

7) Oh, and it'll be on the Dreamcast on a pressed MIL-CD with fun art and hopefully some extras.

8) and here is Dan's original post on the subject: http://www.cagames.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=6676#6676

That's enough for now. Keep your eyes peeled.

DIGG

I hope these new games get the attention and clients they deserve. I always see the new dreamcast games ripped right away and shared all over the net. I know its the same with any other game but the dreamcast is a dying breed.

Back