New Homebrew "Sonic Jam HD"

Was searching for something Saturn related and somehow stumbled across this new homebew project.

Iv been looking around for a day and have not seen any posts about it so i thought i would.

It's quite impressive so far, with a stable fps and quite long draw distances and some fairly high poly models and good texture mapping.

From what i can tell nothing has been released yet publicly but will be soon, cant wait to give it a shot!

Was searching for something Saturn related and somehow stumbled across this new homebew project.

Iv been looking around for a day and have not seen any posts about it so i thought i would.

It's quite impressive so far, with a stable fps and quite long draw distances and some fairly high poly models and good texture mapping.

From what i can tell nothing has been released yet publicly but will be soon, cant wait to give it a shot!

This is not running on the Sega Saturn, I guarantee you 100%. Some people just like to stick "Sega Saturn" to their unity project because they use low polygon assets and artificial limiting of the draw distance and they think somehow they could make it work on the Saturn someday, but they never will.

Yeah, i wondered about that. Those shadows look way too good. At first it seemed believable, but after looking at it again.. I'm not sure at all.

Also, the FOV of the camera is nausea inducing!

Back