New mod install issues

I had just received my new chip from racket boy in the mail today. got the A+B points bridged and the power wire soldered to the 5v port correctly. chip and ribbon cable are secure. saturn boots properly. but all games that i try to run are read as audio CD's. Both CD-R and retail alike. I am using a Japanese saturn(Sanyo without the PC trap board) Any help on this issue would be very helpful.

I think i made some progress. after reading that gigantic thread i tryed soldering point A to pin 71 on the IC on the bottem of the sanyo. Now I am able to boot retail games from the modchip but with the Back-ups i tried i get all of my HUD buttons greyed out and a messege saying somthing about the CD pop up(in japanese. no idea what it say's) Im going to try ripping one of my original japanese games to see if that changes anything.

Good luck. :)

I've never dealt with a Saturn like that before so I can't really offer any suggestions.

Take out the battery to reset the RAM, when you start up the system, You should be able to set the language to english.

Boot origenals, but not Backups?That means the mod works! The burn is the problem! How are you burning them?

Back