New Shining Force update

Kubrick is a man, Jack Nicholson is DA man, and that movie SCARED da bejebus out of me back in 4th grade. Stephen king sucks but eh, he did have a couple of good books and Shining was one.

As for the game, i pray to god it comes here, is that really a Shining Force game, like the 4th, with gameplay just like the earlier ones. YEY, i hope.

I wonder if this will continue the existing story, or start a new one. Did the 3rd chapter of SF 3 conclude the story?

Dude, Camelot hasn't worked on the Shining series for quite some time. It looks great; I think Sega Rosso can do a good job.. after all, just check out their work on Cosmic Smash!

Speaking of Camelot, every time I start up Mario Golf on the GC, the Camelot screen freaks me out. I remember seeing that for sega games.

Originally posted by schi0249@Sep 2, 2004 @ 10:00 AM

I wonder if this will continue the existing story, or start a new one. Did the 3rd chapter of SF 3 conclude the story?

Not sure but I bet there are elements of the story continued. They already named the main male character Max. So that's what we know so far.

Back