New Sonic Title For GC Underway?

racketboy

Established Member
SPOnG reports that Sega may have leaked the fact that there is another Sonic game in development for the Gamecube. Possibly a Sonic CD Compilation -- sounds interesting to me.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Jul 10, 2003 @ 03:18 PM

Very cool news indeed. Alot of suprises from Sega this week.

:cheers

WOOO! hell yea! ...life just keeps getting better!
biggrin.gif

wow I hadn't heard that, have any of you guys picked up sonic advance dx for the gc??? I know its a dc rehash but there are a ton of hidden mini games.. from the gg..

Originally posted by stack99@Jul 10, 2003 @ 03:43 PM

wow I hadn't heard that, have any of you guys picked up sonic advance dx for the gc??? I know its a dc rehash but there are a ton of hidden mini games.. from the gg..

you mean 'Adventure'?...not 'Advance'........
wink.gif

....but yea, some classic GG titles in there!

yeah my bad, it was adventure, but I think there are between 10 and 15 hidden gg games, hey its cool to have sonic drift and sonic drift 2, although they play a bit weird with the gc controller. but I guess its kinda worth it, although I don't see the "enhanced graphics" I mean I saw what they added to each character to make them look better, but to me it looks just as good , if not better on the dc... Man that game was soo awesome, I remember the first time I saw that whale in the first level.. man that was kick ass...

rolleyes.gif

well the reviews of the DX games weren't the best -- from the sounds, I'll just stay with my DC version

Originally posted by Jurai@Jul 10, 2003 @ 06:08 PM

they added metal sonic, thats kinda worth it

what?.....playable?!? sweet!

but i'm with racketboy on this one......good old DC version!

Back