New Soundtrack Sub-Section and 6 New Soundtracks!!

[Updated]

Alrighty then... We have a new soundtrack sub-section for XBOX and Playstation 2 Sega soundtracks. Plus another 6 new soundtracks have been added.

Misc Soundtracks:
  • Die Panzer Dragoons Chronik (Thanks to SoloWingDragon)
  • Panzer Dragoon Power Remix D-RAM (Thanks to SoloWingDragon)
  • Panzer Dragoon Zwei Alternate Elements (Thanks to SoloWingDragon)
  • Phantasy Star Sound Collections Volume 1 (Unknown Contributer)
  • Policenauts Black Disc (Thanks to Anne Overwijk)
PS2 Soundtracks:
  • Virtua Fighter 4 (Thanks to RolfWrenWalsh)
If you are one of the unknown soundtrack contributers, please post a comment so I can give you credit for the appropriate soundtrack. Please report any broken links, if there are any.

All soundtracks are available via the Sega Soundtracks on the menu.

-= UPDATE =-

We have finally gotten hold of a better version of the Panzer Dragoon Saga soundtrack. It has been uploaded and is available in the Sega Saturn soundtracks subsection. If you have downloaded the previous version of this soundtrack, I recommend you download this much better version.

A big thanks to SoloWingDragon for contributing this soundtrack!

Enjoy :thumbs-up:

I'm the one who did the VF4 and VF Evolution Soundtracks. :thumbs-up:

Wait... Where is VF Evolution?

ice says say thanks for the fish... i think he wants to kill me, im allergic to fish! deathly allergic, YOU ALL WANNA KILL ME! ::hides under rock:: okay okay, thanks though bro... off to mail stuff to chicago!

Wowwww, I've checked for the first time seriously :blush: the sega soundtrack because i was interested by the the paner dragoon tracks. The work done (so the time spent) is really impressive :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :

1 page for XX tracks of hundeds of games !!!!

i'll check out this section more often, it's worth to have a look on it :)

Thanks Flakvin for all your updates ;)

Yes major props to you for the updates. I have to say I haven't checked on the OST's lately either and there are a lot that I don't remember being there. Nice Job everyone who contributed!

Back