New Viewtiful Joe 2 Info!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
We now have some more info on the upcomming Viewtiful Joe 2 game! There will be 40 new enemies, you can play as Joe or Silvia (his gf), improved bosses, they will journey out into space also, and a 2 player co-op mode.

viewtifulj99239.jpg

Thanks to Spong for the info!

I find it strange that Capcom would make another Viewtiful Joe game, seeing as how the original supposingly didn't do very well sales wise. I'd like it if they toned down the difficulty a bit to, seeing as how almost everyone I know had difficulty with the game even on kids mode.

Well, I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one. I tried to start off on the higher difficulty and ended up resorting to Kid. Man did I think I was weak.

I find it strange that Capcom would make another Viewtiful Joe game, seeing as how the original supposingly didn't do very well sales wise.
I know it didn't do well in Japan, but I thought it sold extremely well when it was ported to the West, or am I wrong?

I'd like it if they toned down the difficulty a bit to, seeing as how almost everyone I know had difficulty with the game even on kids mode.
Viewtiful Joe was too crucial.
I've found the difficulty level to be just right since I didn't know how to effectively use all the features he had.
Once I got the hang of it, about 4 days into it, I started to kick ass and do those AWESOME COMBOS!
Slow Motion, Fast, Close up, combos...man, it was too much!

I ended up renting this game for 4 weeks!
It didn't cost much because I went Platinum at Blockbuster. ^_^

Back