Newbie getting started

anyways I just wanted info on how to start getting the games you want and emulators to use and, other things a newbie should know, I read the newbie 101 thing but it didn't give me the info I wanted. I just wanna start playing some great games that are damn near difficult to find anywhere. any info good if its imfo telling me how you got started.

HOLEY SWEET FUCK THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SUBURA AND SKANKIN' AND ME WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT IN THE BELOW THREAD!

Dude, go read a manual for god's sake. REally, try looking before you ask. The newbie 101 'aint gonna help you with emulators, that's some pretty basic crap. You can do better than this. TO ALL NEWBIES I ADRESS THE PREVOUS STATEMENT. You gotta at least try!

untrue, it was only after me and a group of other people started complaining that ice admitted easy cd 95 didn't work in me or xp, that would have saved a lot of time right there. Plus, i asked questions that really were not answered anywhere else. Problems not covered in any other topics, not obvious questions like "how do i run an emulator"

My bad! This is my first time here on this site! c,mon give me at least a small handycap! I have never been here before!

Gallstaff didn't know how to burn a CD

Originally posted by Gallstaff+Feb. 10 2002,03:27--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gallstaff @ Feb. 10 2002,03:27)</div><div class='quotemain'>I know this is all mentioned in the miscelanous section, but i want to know if any one has aim or msn messenger could get in contact with me to give me a more personal step-by-step on how to burn saturn games. Like what programs to get and use, how to extract the bins and cues to one iso etc. this would be great if you could get in contact with me[/b]

I then (in no uncertain terms) told you to do some research.

<!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff
@Feb. 11 2002,08:30

WELL DUDE, IT'S FRICKING COMPLICATED! I DON'T KNOW MY ASS FROM MY ELBOW WHAT THE #### HE IS SAYING! I GOTTA GET LIKE 47 MILLION PROGRAMS JUST TO BURN A FRIGGEN ISO!?!?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A CUE SHEET IS! [/quote]

Really? You never asked questions that weren't covered elsewhere. Hmm...

i looked into my past posts and i asked for private passwords to ftps and i asked a stupid how to burn a .sfv question and also i asked for a jap version of snatcher for the sega cd. but i wasn't annoying or rude about it. lol i'm glad it wasn't like it is now i would have been banned awhile ago.

Hey people. Read the text in my signature. Read it again, then again, and then refer to it in the future as if it were your Bible. Thank you.

Go to www.zophar.net for emulators. Should get you started.

There, wasn't too hard to HELP a little was it? Since it was obvious what this thread was about before I read it, if I thought it'd annoy me in a hypocritical kind of way (mentioning no names) I would've not read it.

I suggest you do the same next time to avoid the trauma of such folly
sarcasm.gif

Edit: I think that's the first time I have ever used the word 'folly'. And I am not proud.

Originally posted by mal+June 18 2002,21:09--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ June 18 2002,21:09)</div><div class='quotemain'>Gallstaff didn't know how to burn a CD

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Feb. 10 2002,03:27

I know this is all mentioned in the miscelanous section, but i want to know if any one has aim or msn messenger could get in contact with me to give me a more personal step-by-step on how to burn saturn games. Like what programs to get and use, how to extract the bins and cues to one iso etc. this would be great if you could get in contact with me

I then (in no uncertain terms) told you to do some research.

<!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff
@Feb. 11 2002,08:30

WELL DUDE, IT'S FRICKING COMPLICATED! I DON'T KNOW MY ASS FROM MY ELBOW WHAT THE #### HE IS SAYING! I GOTTA GET LIKE 47 MILLION PROGRAMS JUST TO BURN A FRIGGEN ISO!?!?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A CUE SHEET IS!

Really? You never asked questions that weren't covered elsewhere. Hmm...[/b][/quote]

You're good...

Back