Newly Updated NGCD Cracking tutorial/kit

what brands of cdrs exactly have you used and what color were the bottom of the cdrs? could you see through them easily?

Sorry guys, I've been kind of busy. I currently am using Phillips brand CDRS with a light green bottom. At first I thought the CDRS were causing the problem so I went out and bought a 25 pack of the Memorex Multi color bottom discs and the red bottom and orange bottom CDRs worked with my system while the others like black, blue and purple still gave me trouble. After a minor laser adjustment all the CDRS I had made including all the Phillips worked flawlessly. I have done this trick with my PSX, and PS2 and have had no problems with either of my systems. Thanks again for all your help. I just want to let you know that my MS2 ripped fine everytime I just needed to adjust my system to read it, I have played through MS2 about 5 times now and have had no problems. Oh! and yes I am using a CDZ system, which I think is a much better system than the CD system in my opinion.

Thanks for the info, but I still would not recommend anyone turning up the laser to the neo cd units if the errors occur simply use a Digital Disc Washer on it, and then burn slowly on good cdrs. But if you do decide to turn the laser up, do it in extremely tiny increments clockwise, until happy with the results....but be carefull.

Hi,

I like solve my problem with these neogeo cds. I downloaded kof98 iso+mp3 and Burn, but when playing, i receive a error 0003.

Where can download kit for crack ?

How to ?? :blink:

Thanks

until I put my webpage back up, I guess you can have me email the last tutorial I made to you. Does anyone want to host my Neo-Geo CD Cracking tutorial until I decide to put Emu 3l33t back online? I had no idea people still needed it.

Originally posted by FAKK2@Sat, 2006-01-07 @ 01:02 PM

until I put my webpage back up, I guess you can have me email the last tutorial I made to you. Does anyone want to host my Neo-Geo CD Cracking tutorial until I decide to put Emu 3l33t back online? I had no idea people still needed it.

[post=143290]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi, I need desperately that tutorial man, I sent you a PM not long ago, you are my savior if I can make it work, thanks :D

Originally posted by reichan@Sat, 2006-02-25 @ 03:33 AM

Hi, I need desperately that tutorial man, I sent you a PM not long ago, you are my savior if I can make it work, thanks :D

[post=144660]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi,

I'm new to this board and very interested in FAKK2s tutorial too. Perhaps it is possible to get the latest version of it.

Thanks, Rocco

Originally posted by FAKK2@Sat, 2006-01-07 @ 06:02 PM

[post=143290]Quoted post[/post]​

I can host it, but I guess I don't understand what needs to be cracked.

Originally posted by racketboy@Sat, 2006-03-04 @ 11:03 AM

I can host it, but I guess I don't understand what needs to be cracked.

[post=144861]Quoted post[/post]​

If ya read it, you would know exactly what needs to be cracked.

To all of you who PMed me, you should have the tutorial now.

Enjoy!!

Originally posted by FAKK2@Mon, 2006-03-06 @ 11:40 PM

If ya read it, you would know exactly what needs to be cracked.

To all of you who PMed me, you should have the tutorial now.

Enjoy!!

[post=144918]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, I guess I kinda understand it, but I'm assuming the complete collection of ISOs I DLd a while back have already been cracked?

Do you still need a host for it?

Hi

Does anyone have FAKK2 NGCD Cracking tutorial/kit? My old computer died on me and with it the tutorial. Any help would be great.

Im getting closer and closer to finishing this tutorial, I believe I have only 6 more Neo Geo CDs to get my hands on to crack.....I have added many new things in this tutorial making it the largest kit/tutorial for the neocd to date!! Its a cool 4 megs now!
smile.gif
chock full of cracks and information youll want to know.
wink.gif
Get my newest Neo Geo CD Tutorial / Kit for Cracking the CDs HERE. Version 0.7

Download and have fun playing your own personal backups or downloaded games on your home console with no problems!!
smile.gif
Thought you should know the link to your website is down.

Well this is a lovely old thread, all those ngcd games are now 20 years later available prepatched on archive.org

Back