Nintendo's website down

VertigoXX

Mid Boss
Nintendo's website is currently down or barely accessable. All the big game news sites are reporting it to be due to a surge of traffic after the big N's E3 press conference yesterday, where they debuted the new DS portable system.

Link: nintendo.com

I've had some issues were it periodicly won't load content and I get a data missing error. I was guessing it was due to heavy traffic.

I'm guessing with how there press conference went, everyone was hitting their site. They have some great looking games coming out. It's a good time to be a nintendo fan.

schi0249 said:
I'm guessing with how there press conference went, everyone was hitting their site. They have some great looking games coming out. It's a good time to be a nintendo fan.
Youre right, it is good time for a Nintendo fan.

I saw the press converence(sp?) live on GameSpot.

Amazing. The spokesperson for Nintendo, his name dodges me at the moment, knows how to get a crowd full of Nintendo fans excited about everything they have to offer.

I know what you mean. Nintendo knows how to speak to gamers and fans. Whereas both MS and Sony speak to customers. From the opening through the close, I found it all exciting.

Back