Nomad's

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Falstaf

Just a little piece of new's I picked up. It seems Babbagges/Funcoland has lowered the asking price for used sega nomads. Complete = $39.99.

Falstaf

Don't know. I guess you could search for a web sit for the company and see if they do.

Raijin Z

Try Gamestop.com. Babbages, FunCoLand, Electronics Boutique, and Gamestop itself are all part of it.

Quadriflax

Website
www.vgrebirth.org
Quote: from falstaff on 3:14 pm on Mar. 21, 2002

Just a little piece of new's I picked up. It seems Babbagges/Funcoland has lowered the asking price for used sega nomads. Complete = $39.99.

I just checked Gamestop.com and they didn't seem to have any. At least when I searched for "Sega Nomad" it didn't turn anything up. Bummer.

Although they did have a 2nd Player Justifier for $10. I seem to have ordered the last once since it's not on their list anymore. Less than $20 shipped, that's not bad since I've never seen one off eBay before.

Raijin Z

Quote: from mal on 8:51 pm on Mar. 21, 2002

Aren't we the big man with the big gun?

Grow up.

Strike two. Mind your own fucking business when I'm not talking to you.

mal

Website
Visit site
If you've got something to say to one individual, message them.

If you don't, it's out there for everyone.

Falstaf

Quote: from Quadriflax on 1:28 am on Mar. 22, 2002

Quote: from falstaff on 3:14 pm on Mar. 21, 2002

I just checked Gamestop.com and they didn't seem to have any. At least when I searched for "Sega Nomad" it didn't turn anything up. Bummer.

Although they did have a 2nd Player Justifier for $10. I seem to have ordered the last once since it's not on their list anymore. Less than $20 shipped, that's not bad since I've never seen one off eBay before.

Keep in mind these are used units. If they don't have any in at the moment, check to see if they have a waiting list of some sort. I have my name down at 6 different gaming stores at any time.

(Edited by falstaff at 12:26 pm on Mar. 22, 2002)

Supergrom

Website
Visit site
ive seen the 2nd justifier guns on ebay before, sometimes they go for pretty cheap, sometimes they go for outrageous prices, but $10 is definitely cheap.