Nomad's

Just a little piece of new's I picked up. It seems Babbagges/Funcoland has lowered the asking price for used sega nomads. Complete = $39.99.

Quote: from falstaff on 3:14 pm on Mar. 21, 2002

Just a little piece of new's I picked up. It seems Babbagges/Funcoland has lowered the asking price for used sega nomads. Complete = $39.99.

I just checked Gamestop.com and they didn't seem to have any. At least when I searched for "Sega Nomad" it didn't turn anything up. Bummer.

Although they did have a 2nd Player Justifier for $10. I seem to have ordered the last once since it's not on their list anymore. Less than $20 shipped, that's not bad since I've never seen one off eBay before.

If you've got something to say to one individual, message them.

If you don't, it's out there for everyone.

Quote: from Quadriflax on 1:28 am on Mar. 22, 2002

Quote: from falstaff on 3:14 pm on Mar. 21, 2002

I just checked Gamestop.com and they didn't seem to have any. At least when I searched for "Sega Nomad" it didn't turn anything up. Bummer.

Although they did have a 2nd Player Justifier for $10. I seem to have ordered the last once since it's not on their list anymore. Less than $20 shipped, that's not bad since I've never seen one off eBay before.

Keep in mind these are used units. If they don't have any in at the moment, check to see if they have a waiting list of some sort. I have my name down at 6 different gaming stores at any time.

(Edited by falstaff at 12:26 pm on Mar. 22, 2002)

Back