Now THIS is funny!

Well I've been gone awhile (mostly having a life
tongue.gif
) but I'm back!

Have you seen what Microsoft has been sending out to HELP out PS2's online plans?

http://forums.gamespot.com/gamespo....d=38452

Hope you find it as funny as I did...Reminds me so much of the kind of things Sega used to do.

i still don't know why no one likes the xbox.. it's my favorite system of all time... well acutally it and the genesis are like neck and neck but i think the genesis is winning but a millionth.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug. 27 2002, 12:32 pm

i still don't know why no one likes the xbox.. it's my favorite system of all time... well acutally it and the genesis are like neck and neck but i think the genesis is winning but a millionth.

why not get a genesis emulator for the xbox and you'll have everything set
biggrin.gif

you think microsoft realy did that?

i dont think they would risk getting bad publicity by doing a stunt like that

also what kind of stuff did sega do that was like that?

Well, in 1999 they had some fun by crashing a Sony executive golf tournament. They managed to get Dreamcast swirl golf balls into the ball supply, flew a "Sega Dreamcast 9-9-99" banner over the course, and had a guy dressed as Sonic hanging around...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by ExCyber@Aug. 28 2002, 10:59 am

Well, in 1999 they had some fun by crashing a Sony executive golf tournament. They managed to get Dreamcast swirl golf balls into the ball supply, flew a "Sega Dreamcast 9-9-99" banner over the course, and had a guy dressed as Sonic hanging around...
biggrin.gif

hehe that's awesome
smile.gif

Back