Old IBM Thinkpads

I'm really tempted by the Shining the Holy Ark, but I think I'm gonna have to stick with straight cash.

I'm gonna be moving in the near future, so I'm trying to cut back on stuff like that and save money :(

getting the case will help pad it when shipping too.

But I have to find a big enough box :D

good luck with selling your stuff.

hey we've done business before, right Ratfish?

What resolution can the 266 display up to? And which size screen does it have, the 12" or the 13"? I need something inexpensive that I can run Linux with PHP and MySQL on to create a portable version of my website for offline display. Sounds like this might fit the bill.

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Oct 28, 2003 @ 12:58 AM

What resolution can the 266 display up to? And which size screen does it have, the 12" or the 13"? I need something inexpensive that I can run Linix with PHP and MySQL on to create a portable version of my website for offline display. Sounds like this might fit the bill.

can't seem to find the official resolutions, but I think it's 800x600

the older thinkpad can do better

Hmmm... Unfortunately, my money's now tied up at the moment. (Got a trip to go on at the end of the month. Business, pleasure, a mix of both, as it always is when I can get my fiancé to go with me on business trips. :) However, if the 266 remains available the second week of December, you have a buyer.

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Nov 11, 2003 @ 12:05 PM

Hmmm... Unfortunately, my money's now tied up at the moment. (Got a trip to go on at the end of the month. Business, pleasure, a mix of both, as it always is when I can get my fiancé to go with me on business trips. :) However, if the 266 remains available the second week of December, you have a buyer.

both laptops are still availible

will need a little time to clear out everything and prepare it though

I will be gone the 22nd through the 6th of January, so I won't be able to do anything with it during that period

I'm thinking now that I might just buy a new one... It would be nice to have some features like DVD playback when I go on trips, plus I'm thinking I could use something faster than my desktop PC, which is four years out of date now anyway.

I would be interested in the 266 if the price was right... anyways, what's the model # for it? I want to research it? there are a few 266mhz ibm thinkpad...so I can determine the price it's selling for..

Originally posted by Lyzel@Dec 21, 2003 @ 08:00 PM

I would be interested in the 266 if the price was right... anyways, what's the model # for it? I want to research it? there are a few 266mhz ibm thinkpad...so I can determine the price it's selling for..

Just check out this link

It has pictures and links to the IBM info.

Also keep in mind that I have upgraded the RAM to 192MB.

Do you still have any of them left after all this time?

Are your in the US?

If so I cant really have 1 unless the price is right :( the shipping may kill it.Send me some info if you still have on prices and I will see what I can do :)

Back