*cry*

stupid windows xp

stupid sega pc

stupid sonic r

WHY DO YOU MOCK ME!

WHY?!

consulting this:

http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=67971

i feel as if they left a very important thing out, the game is still resident in memory upon multiple openings and it does open and run eventually (perhaps after you use up enough ram so that the game can see it all?) however, it does not accept keyboard input. any help with this matter would be appreciated, as my saturn version is unplayable do to a freak rootbeer accident by my little brother.

If you have access to a Win98 machine, use it. None of that generation of Sega PC conversions work properly on NT or derivatives.

It's sad. I bought some Sega PC Mega Pack. I bought because it had Sonic CD in it and the box said the games were ccompable with Windowes XP. Sega PC put out some :bs info on their box. Oh, it also had Crazy Taxi, Sega Smash pack 1&2,Sonic R,Virtua Fighter 2, Sonic and Knuckles Collection, and Sega Bass Fishing. Sonic R, and VF2 work, but the games don't play their music. I havent played thoes games since I last had my old Pc user on. I'll try the games today.

I found a patch that will allow Sonic CD work on Win. XP like it's working on Win. 98.It's here. Also, Sega didn't make this pack, Activision Value Pub. Inc did.

Back