One Hour Photo

racketboy

Established Member
It was a very interesting movie, but not quite as freaky as I was hoping.

Anyway, I'm confused about a few things...

What the heck was up with the ending? What exactly happened?

What was the point of Cy's nightmare?

What was Cy talking about at the end about "having kids do terrible things"? Did I miss something?

Anyway, I was wondering if any of the wonderful group of SXers had any insights.

The only insight I can offer you goes along the lines of "I haven't seen this movie yet."

That said, either I fail to see exactly how this is related to video gaming, or you're in the plain wrong forum.
sarcasm.gif

Originally posted by Taelon@Sep. 16 2002, 3:46 pm

The only insight I can offer you goes along the lines of "I haven't seen this movie yet."

That said, either I fail to see exactly how this is related to video gaming, or you're in the plain wrong forum.
sarcasm.gif

sorry dude

I've discussed tons of non-VG related topics in here before. And I can see there are still many "off-topic" topics in the General discussion forum.

I JUST noticed the "video game related" subtitle on the forum which must have recently been added.

But I apologize to anyone that might have had their VG-browsing day terribly thrown for an inconvenience by reading this post.

Anyway, does anybody know of a good board to discuss movies?

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Sep. 17 2002, 10:18 am

try a movie site
sarcasm.gif

I don't think you are in any position to criticise racketboy...I still can't make any sense of that "Multiple, different files" post of yours
tongue.gif

LOL! I have to agree with Curtis there.
tongue.gif

Anyway, I mean... geez, I wasn't criticizing ya for the movie post or anything...just making a comment I felt was appropriate
tongue.gif
with a wink of the eye... I am after all just a mere mortal... an Average User(tm) just like you...

This place is getting a little too harsh with stuff like this.. Surely most have you must have noticed that Skank posted a topic about the possible new moon, and that's not videogame related. So I'm assuming the new rule is more to do with cutting out the people who come here to talk crap ('Who is the foxiest SX babe?' etc) than stopping the people who come here to talk Sega from talking crap.

I just confused myself, but I think it makes sense..

Originally posted by Myname@Sep. 19 2002, 11:38 am

Surely most have you must have noticed that Skank posted a topic about the possible new moon, and that's not videogame related.

That thread did end up back on videogames.

A bit sad really... :
wink.gif
:

SkankinMonkey Posted on Sep. 16 2002, 7:25 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about letting the moderators moderate the forums.

Gallstaff Posted on Sep. 16 2002, 8:43 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why start now?

yeah, after all a moderator is just a user with a humility defeciency

I saw this movie over the past weekend. I didn't like it that much though. Anyway, I wouldn't suggest discussing about the ending or about parts of the film which can spoil the movie for others at this time.

Iceman, my deepest condolences for your having watched an Adam Sandler film. Seeing as that it was an Adam Sandler one, I doubt it matters much *which* one it was.

:
wink.gif
:

Out of curiosity, who IS the foxiest SX babe?
biggrin.gif

I tried to keep from spoiling it, but both my wife and I are terribly confused on the aforementioned (is that a word?) parts.

I don't think I really gave anything away.

Still worth seeing if only to see the one and only Robin Williams doing a non-typical Robin Williams part.

PM me or email me if you have any insight.

disposable email address limited to 2 responces:

1hp.2.joehobbes@spamgourmet.com

(No my name isn't Joe Hobbes -- don't ask)

Good night everybody!!!!

Originally posted by racketboy@Sep. 20 2002, 3:10 am

Still worth seeing if only to see the one and only Robin Williams doing a non-typical Robin Williams part.

I watched Insomnia the other day, that had Robin Williams playing a murderer.. I guess usually he plays a script murderer
smile.gif

Nice to see Al Pacino can still put on a show, too.

Originally posted by Myname+Sep. 20 2002, 6:45 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myname @ Sep. 20 2002, 6:45 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Sep. 20 2002, 3:10 am

I watched Insomnia the other day, that had Robin Williams playing a murderer.. I guess usually he plays a script murderer
smile.gif

Nice to see Al Pacino can still put on a show, too.[/b][/quote]

Yeah I thought about seeing that one, but never got around to it. Somehow Robin playing an old guy makes it all the more interesting in OHP

Was Insomnia any good? Might have to check it out on DVD

Back