One year with SegaXtreme

There is to a degree.

You could use the Find all posts by this member link in a person's profile (me for instance) and go all the way to the last entry.

I think some posts have been lost in board migrations and database crashes though. 🙁

hehe ok cool -- my first few were what I thought.

Asking around for good games to get.

Which was my inspiration for voting for the best games for each system a while back

Originally posted by racketboy@Oct 30, 2003 @ 04:19 PM

that was fixed, Cloud

Not entirely. I still missing around 400 or so. Perhaps even 500.

And Akuma, yes, I've been around for 3.5 as well. I was just mainly checking things out here and there. I didn't download anything until I registered though. I can still remember my first post :lol: 😛 😀

Cloud, get over it. You have the postcount that you should and that's that.

If you're still not happy I could always do something else with it. :devil

Originally posted by Cloud121+Oct 30, 2003 @ 10:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ Oct 30, 2003 @ 10:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

that was fixed, Cloud

Not entirely. I still missing around 400 or so. Perhaps even 500.[/b]

sheesh, you'd think as a mac user you'd be used to missing out 😛

<!--QuoteBegin-mal
@Oct 31, 2003 @ 08:39 AM

If you're still not happy I could always do something else with it. :devil[/quote]

I think hes bluffing...complain s'more! :hehehe:

Speaking of post count, I just noticed Mal passed 5k in posts, congrats man 🙂

---Ammut

I remember the ezboards. I was registered. I posted a few times, downloaded a game or two. I don't know what happen, i just left and didn't comback for like 2 or 3 years. I was KraZmix at the time, and i wrote a couple of reviews long ago.

However i never wrote the review for Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius. I don't even know what game that is. But I somehow got credit for it. :huh

I still have the list of accounts where I uploaded games at that time ... the good ol' Freedrive / Juston era 🙂

Originally posted by Ammut+Nov 1, 2003 @ 01:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ammut @ Nov 1, 2003 @ 01:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Cloud121@Oct 30, 2003 @ 10:55 PM

that was fixed, Cloud

Not entirely. I still missing around 400 or so. Perhaps even 500.

sheesh, you'd think as a mac user you'd be used to missing out 😛

<!--QuoteBegin-mal
@Oct 31, 2003 @ 08:39 AM

If you're still not happy I could always do something else with it. :devil

I think hes bluffing...complain s'more! :hehehe:

Speaking of post count, I just noticed Mal passed 5k in posts, congrats man 🙂

---Ammut [/b][/quote]

I hate you... 😛 😉

Missing out on what? Let me see...

I got iD and Blizzard games (all I need), the Marathon games, an OS that actually WORKS, Safari (which is MUCH better than IE, although it may be limited in its features), iLife, a better version of M$ Office (M$ said it them themselves, that the Mac version is superior 😀 ), AppleWorks (which I prefer over Office, despite Office having MANY more features), what else... hm... I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot...

Back