panza dragoon saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
right i heard a rumer a while back,that people was offering around 200 pounds for a copy of panzer dragoon saga.boxed and in perfect condition.(lucky mine is perfect,and stored away in a safe place)just wondering if this is kinda true and what other prices you have heard of games selling for.just thought it might be an interesting topic,comparing outrageous prices of rare games.have any of you payed outrageous prices for a copy of a rare game?if so how much?

Panzer Dragoon Saga certainly goes for big bucks, but NiGHTS?
ohmy.gif

There are heaps of brand new copies available for around $15 to $20 on Ebay in the US and they have the 3D controller as well.

well i was asking about one to a guy i chat to on q3.he said that nights is like super rare now.he says he has a copy,perfect condition,and might sell me it but would cost me.as soon as he said that i said no thx.hehe

also just checked ebay about panzer saga,and some guy on there selling a copy said only 6000 copies was released in the u.s.you know if thats correct?also do you know how many copies was relesed in the u.k.a freind of mine payed around 300 pounds for some old arcade board couse it was rare.cant remember the name of it now,but he aint even got the hardware to play it! lol mad or what

The number of copies of Panzer Dragoon Saga varies depending on who you listen to.

5,000, 10,000 or even more. Who knows for sure?

It is known that it had a much smaller run than most other games and is quite rare.

here's another question about PDS, in the US version, I've seen these pics on ebay with discs 2-4 in black open hole sleeves, and I have a copy with white no-hole sleeves, is there a particular reason for this difference? has anyone heard of this?

Originally posted by lupas@Aug. 19 2002, 6:14 am

also heard nights into dreams sells for a hell of alot now

I got the Japanese version, brand new and shrinkwrapped including spinecard for £10 fron a shop in Leeds.
biggrin.gif
I don't think it's all that rare.

Originally posted by Nadius@Aug. 18 2002, 1:50 am

here's another question about PDS, in the US version, I've seen these pics on ebay with discs 2-4 in black open hole sleeves, and I have a copy with white no-hole sleeves, is there a particular reason for this difference? has anyone heard of this?

I've bought two copies, one with the black sleeves and one with the white sleeves. I don't think there's any reason for it. I think Sega probably just ran out of the better black sleeves partway through the prodcuction run.

Originally posted by segasonic+Aug. 19 2002, 5:25 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(segasonic @ Aug. 19 2002, 5:25 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lupas@Aug. 19 2002, 6:14 am

also heard nights into dreams sells for a hell of alot now

I got the Japanese version, brand new and shrinkwrapped including spinecard for £10 fron a shop in Leeds.
biggrin.gif
I don't think it's all that rare.[/b][/quote]

yea i know someone told me now.lol good job i dident buy off the guy as i would of been ripped off bad.

I've seen nights including controller, brand new, in BIN auctions of 20, for 6$ on ebay a year ago.

the game is like sonic for genny.. good, common, worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back