Panzer Dragoon Mini

It's not quite as bad as the guy makes it out to be, but it does have little to no story and don't be expecting any scenery in the background. I thought it was alright.

does anyone have this game? and how much have you seen it go for? I can't seem to find it in any auctions. thanks.

:cheers

I picked it up at a used game shop visting my brother in japan, it is like space harrier just not as good, I would suggest just getting that. As for going price I have no idea, I payed only a little bit for it I think it was like $10 dollars american but I really don't remember.

My impression (not that anybody cares :lol: ) is that this is just an 8bit Space Harrier clone with the "Panzer Dragoon" name and theme.

Reminds me of how Super Mario Bros. 2 was a different game (a weird ninja game) and Nintendo just changed the graphics and music and stuff and kept the basic engine.

Originally posted by ratfish@Aug 10, 2003 @ 11:14 PM

My impression (not that anybody cares :lol: ) is that this is just an 8bit Space Harrier clone with the "Panzer Dragoon" name and theme.

Reminds me of how Super Mario Bros. 2 was a different game (a weird ninja game) and Nintendo just changed the graphics and music and stuff and kept the basic engine.

Oh dude I would love to find out what the game was that would be cool as hell. But now that I think of it the mario 2 engine was kind of a joke. I mean wtf you throw friggen beets and radish n stuff at shyguys.

You have any idea what taht ninja game was?

yeah I remember that game... but back to panzer mini, I have been looking for that on ebay for quite sometime now, and nothing, but I have played it on emu, and it is alot like space harrier, but with crappier graphics. I have space harrier on the gg, and it looks ten times better.. but still for my gg collection, I must have this ....

:smokin:

Back