Panzer dragoon orta

*sigh*

Only Sega could ever make me desire an Xbox. I might mug one off some smarmy rich ponce outside a store just so as Microsoft don't get any (more) of my money.

It is, but the new Panzer game is a straight up shooter like the first two, Saga is an RPG of sorts, which is why I didn't use it for comparison.
biggrin.gif

that's exactly why I bought an xbox.

I hate M$ and I hate how they are protection every tiny detail of the box (you can't even play halo UK against halo german via link, despite them both counting as european versions
angry.gif
), but the system's abilities are very nice.

the controller is actually pretty good for FPS like halo, although I dunno if it's worth a damn for other kind of games.

I don't like the big one, it hurts my hands, and I like to be 'at one' with the controller when I'm playing.
biggrin.gif
It's impossible to forget that monster is there, especially when the cramp sets in.

The Japanese model pads are much better, but why in hell did they put the black and white buttons at the bottom like that? It makes them pretty unusable unless your thumb is double jointed...
sad.gif

I'm just praying against all logic that it might come out on pc. The first one did and there's a few Xbox games being ported so maybe.. just maybe..

I think it'd be new video card time though, but it beats buying an XXXbox.

Originally posted by Arakon@May 02 2002,09:34

you can't even play halo UK against halo german via link, despite them both counting as european versions
angry.gif

Utter bastards.

That really sucks.

Back